If you would like the opportunity to join the Amanda Wakeley team, please view the current vacancies listed below.
Alternatively, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be kept on record for any future openings.
Key Purpose of Role:
• Supporting the team in achieving company and departmental objectives
• Ensuring departmental deadlines adhere to Warehouse guidelines
• Managing intake and deliveries.
• Reviewing team targets and replenishment parameters on a weekly basis
• Training and developing new and existing members of the team
• Reviewing company pack on Monday morning and being aware of company/brand performance
• Reviewing store performance and levels by utilising relevant documents
• Build effective working relationships with teams
• Dealing with store enquires and admin
• Inputting daily sales, transfers and ensuring the Sales match the SAP system.
• Refreshing daily reports.
• Booking in Deliveries.
• Overseeing planning and allocation of stock to new/re fit stores
• Assist the Assistant Merchandiser with event strategies
• Dealing with pick/allocation queries from Warehouse
Please send your CV and cover letter to Rebecca Elderfield at the following address email@example.com.
This role provides excellent exposure to the running of a wholesale department. You will work alongside our International Sales Director, assisting her and the team during buying appointments and undertaking various administration tasks.
• Assisting with general office duties
• Assisting with appointments
• Researching potential clients
• Keeping wholesale line list up to date
• Helping wholesale team prepare for selling trips
• Merchandising the collection
• Looking after the showroom
• Assisting Wholesale Clients
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
• Previous showroom, selling or admin experience desirable
• Hardworking with an enthusiastic attitude
• Organized and efficient
Please note that we are looking for an individual who is based in London, Amanda Wakeley will cover travel and lunch costs of £10 a day.
We will only accept applicants who are currently studying and need to complete a work placement as a part of their course.
Please send your CV and cover letter to Beth Fegan at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Production and Technical Intern
• Preparing components and trimmings for packs
• Copying patterns
• Basic sewing tasks
• General office administration
• A basic understanding of pattern cutting and garment construction .
• Good research skills
• Enthusiastic working attitude
• An eagerness to learn
• The ability to work well in a team and independent knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Word
Please send your CV and availability to Gill Homes at the following address email@example.com.
Part-time Sales Adviser
We are looking for a sales adviser, who has experience in luxury retail. The position is for 30 hours a week and split over 4 days.
Please contact Kelly Cuff on 0113 2458119 or email with a CV toHNLManager@amandawakeley.com
The Amanda Wakeley placement schemes offer invaluable professional experience, and an insight into the hard work, expertise and passion needed to run a successful fashion house.
If you are required to spend time in industry as part of your degree, there is no better place to gain experience in luxury fashion.