If you would like the opportunity to join the Amanda Wakeley team, please view the current vacancies listed below.
Alternatively, please forward your CV to email@example.com and it will be kept on record for any future openings.
Sales Adviser/ Part Time
Sales Adviser required for a concession within a luxury department store, working three days a week for a total of 24 hours a week.
We are looking for someone with energy, initiative and excellent customer service and a true love for our luxury brand.
Duties will include giving first class customer service and keeping the concession replenished and ensure high level of store standard are maintained. Some paperwork will be involved. Computer skills would be an advantage.
Previous experience in luxury retail is preferable.
Please email your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role provides excellent exposure to the running of a wholesale department. You will work alongside our International Sales Director, assisting her and the team during buying appointments and undertaking various administration tasks.
• Assisting with general office duties
• Assisting with appointments
• Researching potential clients
• Keeping wholesale line list up to date
• Helping wholesale team prepare for selling trips
• Merchandising the collection
• Looking after the showroom
• Assisting Wholesale Clients
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
• Previous showroom, selling or admin experience desirable
• Hardworking with an enthusiastic attitude
• Organized and efficient
Please note that we are looking for an individual who is based in London, Amanda Wakeley will cover travel and lunch costs of £10 a day.
We will only accept applicants who are currently studying and need to complete a work placement as a part of their course.
Please send your CV and cover letter to Beth Fegan at the following address email@example.com.
Production and Technical Intern
• Preparing components and trimmings for packs
• Copying patterns
• Basic sewing tasks
• General office administration
• A basic understanding of pattern cutting and garment construction .
• Good research skills
• Enthusiastic working attitude
• An eagerness to learn
• The ability to work well in a team and independent knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Word
Please send your CV and availability to Gill Homes at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Amanda Wakeley placement schemes offer invaluable professional experience, and an insight into the hard work, expertise and passion needed to run a successful fashion house.
If you are required to spend time in industry as part of your degree, there is no better place to gain experience in luxury fashion.