If you would like the opportunity to join the Amanda Wakeley team, please view the current vacancies listed below.
Alternatively, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be kept on record for any future openings.
Job Title: Online Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: Day to day report is to the Ecommerce Manager, ultimately reports to the Head of Marketing.
Role Overview: This role is the link between marketing and ecommerce, this person will be responsible for bringing the brand to life online, through the blog and via social media as well as supporting the ecommerce platform with all image and copy requirements.
- Coordinating and delivering all online photography requirements
- Organise and oversee all web photo shoots – including model and cut out shoots
- Booking the showroom photographers, models, hair & make up
- Creating, managing and updating shoot photography lists
- Organising samples with all business departments for shoot days
- Advising the photographer and overseeing all retouching requirements
- Managing all image requirements for e-store and ad hoc projects
- Organising and maintaining imagery on the shared drive
- Day to day management of client database
- Ensuring that the database is updated and maintained and cleansed at all times
- Pulling data lists when necessary
- Ensuring all data from store sales are recorded and maintained within central database system
- Working with Head of Marketing and wider marketing team to create the online content calendar to ensure that all marketing, PR and online activity is in line.
- Updating and maintaining the content calendar
- Managing the creation of all online brand content for the blog
- Copy writing and overseeing/creating artwork for content pages
- Working with the eCommerce manager to ensure homepages and product category pages are content rich and SEO optimised.
- Writing all copy for eNewsletters and working with Graphic Designer to design the look and feel
- Working with the eCommerce Manager and Head of Marketing to ensure the right balance of product and brand is represented through each email.
- Building all weekly newsletters within the email platform and testing
- Deploying all eNewsletters
- Working with the Head of Marketing to create a Social Media strategy
- Day to day management and upkeep of all social media channels
- Responsible for the growth and maintenance of all social media channels
- Defining brand tone of voice across social media
- Technical understanding and experience in using email and website CMS systems
- Strong copy writing skills with impeccable spelling and grammar
- Creative eye and understanding of photographic and retouching process
- Meticulous attention-to-detail
- Proactive approach to work
- Commercial acumen and numerate
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Team Player
Please send a cover letter and CV along with your salary expectations to email@example.com
Job Title – Part-time Sales Adviser
We are looking for a sales advisor, who has experience in luxury retail. The position is 24 hrs per week, which will include weekends.
A candidate with a can do attitude and flexible to cover holidays.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title – Product Developer – Accessories/RTW
Reporting to – Creative Director
Key Purpose of Role
The purpose of this role is to work alongside the existing design team to develop Accessories as well as working closely with the sales, buying and the production team to ensure the designs are relevant for the customer profile, market and price point to drive rapid growth. Potential to work with elements of the RTW collection.
• Participating in the planning and developing of collections.
• Creating mood, shape and trend boards.
• Producing designs and technical specifications for designs and components.
• Sourcing and selecting materials and trims.
Sourcing suitable factories – existing relationships helpful
• Adapting existing designs, improving and enhancing.
• Ensuring critical path dates are met.
• Market research of competitive product.
• Work closely with production and technical.
• Regularly liaise with Sales and buying on customer feedback.
Experience and Skills Required
• Experience working within luxury retail or high-end retailer.
• A good understanding of accessories construction and costing.
A good knowledge of component creation, sourcing and manufacturing.
• A good creative handwriting with a commercial eye.
• Able to take a design brief and interpret into a technical spec.
• Liaise with overseas factories for product development.
• Ability to work well on your own and in a team.
• Create good working partnerships.
• Communicate and present design ideas.
• Strong organisatonal skills and ability to prioritise work.
• The ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Commercial awareness and knowledge of current market.
We are looking for a full-time E-Commerce Intern in London. For more information please contact email@example.com with your CV, using ‘E-Commerce Intern’ in the subject line.
Senior Allocator – London
- Supporting the team in achieving company and departmental objectives
- Ensuring departmental deadlines adhere to WH guidelines
- Managing intake and deliveries.
- Reviewing team targets and replenishment parameters on a weekly basis
- Training and developing new and existing members of the team
- Reviewing company pack on Monday morning and being aware of company/brand performance
- Reviewing store performance and levels by utilising relevant documents
- Build effective working relationships with teams
- Dealing with store enquires and admin
- Inputting daily sales, transfers and ensuring the Sales match the SAP system.
- Refreshing daily reports.
- Booking in Deliveries.
- Overseeing planning and allocation of stock to new/re fit stores
- Assist the Assistant Merch with event strategies
- Dealing with pick/allocation queries from WH
The Amanda Wakeley placement schemes offer invaluable professional experience, and an insight into the hard work, expertise and passion needed to run a successful fashion house.
If you are required to spend time in industry as part of your degree, there is no better place to gain experience in luxury fashion.