If you would like the opportunity to join the Amanda Wakeley team, please view the current vacancies listed below.
Alternatively, please forward your CV to email@example.com and it will be kept on record for any future openings.
Job Title – Part-time Sales Adviser
We are looking for a sales advisor, who has experience in luxury retail. The position is 24 hrs per week, which will include weekends.
A candidate with a can do attitude and flexible to cover holidays.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title – Product Developer – Accessories/RTW
Reporting to – Creative Director
Key Purpose of Role
The purpose of this role is to work alongside the existing design team to develop Accessories as well as working closely with the sales, buying and the production team to ensure the designs are relevant for the customer profile, market and price point to drive rapid growth. Potential to work with elements of the RTW collection.
• Participating in the planning and developing of collections.
• Creating mood, shape and trend boards.
• Producing designs and technical specifications for designs and components.
• Sourcing and selecting materials and trims.
Sourcing suitable factories – existing relationships helpful
• Adapting existing designs, improving and enhancing.
• Ensuring critical path dates are met.
• Market research of competitive product.
• Work closely with production and technical.
• Regularly liaise with Sales and buying on customer feedback.
Experience and Skills Required
• Experience working within luxury retail or high-end retailer.
• A good understanding of accessories construction and costing.
A good knowledge of component creation, sourcing and manufacturing.
• A good creative handwriting with a commercial eye.
• Able to take a design brief and interpret into a technical spec.
• Liaise with overseas factories for product development.
• Ability to work well on your own and in a team.
• Create good working partnerships.
• Communicate and present design ideas.
• Strong organisatonal skills and ability to prioritise work.
• The ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Commercial awareness and knowledge of current market.
We are looking for a full-time E-Commerce Intern in London. For more information please contact email@example.com with your CV, using ‘E-Commerce Intern’ in the subject line.
Senior Allocator – London
Supporting the team in achieving company and departmental objectives
Ensuring departmental deadlines adhere to WH guidelines
Managing intake and deliveries.
Reviewing team targets and replenishment parameters on a weekly basis
Training and developing new and existing members of the team
Reviewing company pack on Monday morning and being aware of company/brand performance
Reviewing store performance and levels by utilising relevant documents
Build effective working relationships with teams
Dealing with store enquires and admin
Inputting daily sales, transfers and ensuring the Sales match the SAP system.
Refreshing daily reports.
Booking in Deliveries.
Overseeing planning and allocation of stock to new/re fit stores
Assist the Assistant Merch with event strategies
Dealing with pick/allocation queries from WH
The Amanda Wakeley placement schemes offer invaluable professional experience, and an insight into the hard work, expertise and passion needed to run a successful fashion house.
If you are required to spend time in industry as part of your degree, there is no better place to gain experience in luxury fashion.