Amanda Wakeley would like to use cookie data to offer you a more personalised website experience. Find out more
• 225g Dark chocolate - 70% (or darker if you are me)
• 120ml Heavy cream
• 1/2 cup Cocoa powder
• 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1. Chop the chocolate and place in a large heat proof bowl. Set aside.
2. Place heavy cream in a small saucepan, bring to a simmer over low-medium heat.
3. Pour the cream over the chocolate and add the vanilla extract, let sit for 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, until set.
4. Using an ice cream scoop or a spoon, scoop a small portion of the chocolate mixture and form small balls by rolling between your hands. Arrange the balls on a baking sheet or a big plate and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Roll again between your hands to create smooth balls.
5. Roll the balls in the cocoa powder.