Amanda Wakeley would like to use cookie data to offer you a more personalised website experience. Find out more
The camel viscose twill utility pant – is the base of my Lockdown Wardrobe - I love this relaxed utility style pant…its easy fit means its super comfortable and looks great with any number of tops from a simple white T-shirt (looking forward to it being warm enough again ) to our cashmere and satin hoodie (this is such a great piece) to my absolute have to have… our chunky camel cashmere crewneck (it’s a hug of a sweater) Secret…if you don’t layer your cashmere you would be amazed how trans seasonal even the chunkiest of pieces can be over bare skin (but the minute you even put a tank on underneath your temperature will rise ) …then a quick top change to the camel and black garter sleeve cashmere takes the whole look to a more sexy sports luxe place… topped off by my favourite camel leather trench and the Jumbo Jackman python tote (which could honestly double as an overnight bag its so roomy) and I am done… country to city and back again…
Rose’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
* 80g almond flour
* 70g gluten free oats
* 20g finely shredded (desiccated) unsweetened coconut
* 70g organic coconut sugar
* 1/2tbsp ground chia seeds
* 1 bar of raw chocolate into rough chunks
* 60ml aquafaba (the brine/liquid in a can of chickpeas)
* 2tbsp natural peanut butter
* 3tbsp coconut oil
* In a large mixing bowl combine the ground almonds, oats, desiccated coconut, coconut sugar and ground chia seeds
* In a separate bowl whisk the aquafaba until light and frothy then add the peanut butter and coconut oil, continue to whisk until fully incorporated.
* Add the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until fully combined
* The mixture should be slightly wet and sticky so refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before baking
* Preheat the oven to 175-180C
* Roll out 10 equal balls then press down gently with a fork on a baking tray.
* Push your chocolate chunks into the top gently.
* Bake the cookies for 10 minutes then leave to cool on the baking tray.
* The key to these cookies is to cook them at a high temperature so the outside crisps while the inside remains soft and chewy.