Every piece of The Legend Collection is handcrafted in Florence, Italy by craftsmen at family-run factories, specialists for four generations. We source 1st grade US alligator, known for its resilience and elasticity, and use pioneering neoprene-bonding technology to allow the bag better recovery. Our trademark ‘Satin Finish’ natural oil buffing stops the leather from cracking over time, meaning bags age gracefully. Italian artisans heat seal paint onto the edges of the tight-grained Spanish leather panels, leaving our signature raw edge construction. Each bag contains anti-stain treated, Belgian linen lining made from 85% flax fibres. All hardware is made-to-measure by Florentine specialists and executed to the highest level of detail, down to the uniform direction of the screws holding it in place. Our craftsmen’s passion for their art is evident in every intricate detail.
Main Composition: 100% 1st Grade US Alligator Leather
Lining Composition: 100% Belgian Linen
Hardware Composition: 100% Palladium
SIZE & FIT
· Two top handles,
· Detachable, fully adjustable shoulder strap
· Zip fastening along top
· Centrally seamed internal slip pocket with two divisions
· One internal zip fastening pocket
· Fully lined
· Width: 34cm
· Handle Drop: 14cm
· Height: 25cm
· Depth: 19cm
· Keep dry, if splashed or caught in the rain leave to dry naturally and buff away any remaining water marks with a soft cotton cloth or the palm of your hand.
· Always use a dry soft cotton cloth to clean the bag.
· Ensure you rinse off any chemicals that may come into contact with your bag immediately, including scent and lotions.
· Store in the accompanying dust bag in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
· Specialist clean only.
If you are planning to take this bag outside the EU you may need a CITES certificate proving the skin is legally and ethically sourced. If you require a certificate please contact our customer care at [email protected]. Please allow three weeks processing time before travel.