Amanda Wakeley would like to use cookie data to offer you a more personalised website experience. Find out more
If you would like the opportunity to join the Amanda Wakeley team, please view if there is any current vacancies listed below.
Alternatively please feel free to send a copy of your CV by email which will be kept on record for consideration in the future: email@example.com
FT SALES ADVISORS - HARVEY NICHOLS CONCESSION KNIGHTSBRIDGE
We are currently recruiting for Full Time Sales Advisors for our Concession in Harvey Nichols, Knightsbridge.
Your role will be to support the Store Manager with the daily running of the store with a view to delivering exceptional customer service and maximising productivity. Previous experience in luxury retail is preferable; however passion for the brand and a strong understanding of excellent customer service is key.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Communicate company standards across the store
- Liaise and build relationships with customers
- Be an ambassador for the brand at all times
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Be a team player and also be able to self-motivate
- Being commercially aware with a view to increasing KPI’s
- Maximising all sales at every opportunity to ensure you are meeting and exceeding your personal and store targets.
- To ensure visual presentation, store maintenance and housekeeping is kept to the company's desired standard, both on and off the shop floor
- Adhere to host store policies and procedures
To apply for this position please email your CV to Margaret Vercelli at firstname.lastname@example.org
ECOMMERCE & MARKETING INTERN
Forming a 6-month student placement to support university studies.
As the Ecommerce & Marketing Intern you will support the Ecommerce Manager and wider digital team to help administer the brand's website, ensuring the product and content are uploaded and updated when needed. You will support the team with developments of the website, from gathering assets to testing. You will also assist with ecommerce photoshoots and general day-to-day admin.
You will also share your time supporting the Digital Team with content creation, social media planning and photoshoots.
- Assist with updating the ecommerce style tracker with delivery dates, allocations, shoot dates, prices etc.
- Collate product information ready for upload to website
- Create new products on the website and upload imagery
- Ensure all pages on the site are updated and correct, performing regular site walks and testing to identify mistakes and/or issues
- Ensure all allocated product is live, reporting if not so the team can address it
- Check product information is correct and updated where necessary (prices, images, stock etc.)
- Add related products to ensure freshness across the site
- Assist in testing and development of the website
- Prepare shot lists for ecommerce photoshoots
- Assist with preparation of ecommerce photoshoots: collating samples, organising stock, packing and organising couriers
- Creation of reports and presentations
- Assist the wider digital team with ad-hoc tasks working across PR, social media and customer service
- Marketing & Social Media:
- Assist with internal and external content creation
- Research current social media trends
- Contribute towards the brands social media strategy and assist with social media planning
- Assist on lookbook photoshoots; collating samples, organising stock, packing etc.
The Ideal Candidate:
Applicants must be enrolled on a full-time university course with this placement forming credit for their studies. This placement is unpaid. Expenses will be covered.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely organized and able to multi-task
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritize key projects
- A self-starter who is a creative and will thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to come up without-of-the-box solutions and solve problems
- Passion for the fashion industry
- A professional and friendly attitude is key
To apply for this position please email your CV to Sarah Taplin at email@example.com